Friday 18 September 2015

Thursday the 17th

Firstly, I just want to tell you I was delayed getting into Partick when my train terminated at Dumbarton Central, so that train changed from the '2H50 1010 Helensburgh Central to Edinburgh due 1122' to the '2H50 1010 Helensburgh Central to Dumbarton Central due 1025'. Please note: When I say the code '2H50' I mean the '2H50 1010 Helensburgh Central to Dumbarton Central due 1025' train. Secondly, instead (if the 2H50 hadn't terminated at Dumbarton Central) of staying on the 2H50 until Partick, I got off at Dalreoch and waited for seven minutes for the 1031 to Airdrie, calling at Dumbarton Central, Dumbarton East, Bowling, Kilpatrick, Dalmuir, Singer, Drumry, Drumchapel, Westerton, Anniesland, Hyndland, Partick, Charing Cross (Glasgow), Glasgow Queen Street, High Street, Bellgrove, Carntyne, Shettleston, Garrowhill, Easterhouse, Blairhill, Coatbridge Sunnyside, Coatdyke and Airdrie. It got in at my destination at Partick at 1107 (three minutes late, due in at 1104), so I got 1110 service to Larkhall, getting into Exhibition Centre at 1113, 20 minutes late, due to the termination of the 2H50 train. Thirdly, on the way to the Glasgow Science Centre the normal bridge-I-use-all-the-time (Millennium Bridge) was closed, it said: BRIDGE CLOSED. PLEASE USE BELLS BRIDGE. My mum doesn't like the Bell's Bridge as much as the Millennium Bridge and didn't except this barbarity of the Millennium Bridge. After the Glasgow Science Centre, my mum and me and my brother went to the bus stop for the bus called the X19 to Easterhouse (The front of the X19 buses says 'Easterhouse X19' or 'Glasgow X19' or 'Queen Elizabeth University Hospital X19') and we made a HUGE mistake: We were thinking that the X19 went on Renfield St, when I saw through the window that the X19 should fly past that street, and it did follow the exact route (going direct to Easterhouse), which means we get a wild goose chase to the Glasgow School of Art and the Reed building. So we got to Helensburgh at 1625 instead of 1555/1558 for my fitness class at 1645. So at 1805 my bus left Helensburgh and we arrived back at our house at 1850, after dinner here. That's all for now folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment