Sunday 20 September 2015

Saturday the 19th

Firstly, I caught the 0905 bus to Helensburgh due 0950, but at 1000 Shelter (open 0900-1700) was closed. Weird. Anyway this time the 1010 Helensburgh Central to Edinburgh due 1213 was not affected and we went to the Cowcaddens Fire Station (where I totally knocked down two bottles of water and nearly gave the cars a wash with the hose), then to the Glasgow Sheriff Court where I got a tour of the building and swag, then to a medical college where I did a quiz and won more swag, and then bought chips, then took the 320305 from Glasgow Central to Exhibition Centre, where I went the Govan Community Bike Workshop, then to the Subway No.3 1896-present from IBROX-PTK where we had JUST missed the 1747 to Helensburgh Ctl so we had a 1/2 hour in Partick till the 1818 to Helensburgh Ctl, and had 5 minutes in Helensburgh till I got the 1905 bus home due 1950 and got home.

3 comments:

  1. ScotRail Man,
    I have not read anything new for a while. Have you been traveling at all? What are some of the cool connection you've made?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Sorry I deleted the prev comment, that was due to misspelling.

    I will DO MORE POSTS TODAY! Bye-bye

    ReplyDelete